1. Admission is open to all students irrespective of their caste, sex, social status and religion.
2. Candidates seeking admission to Montessori and Class I should have attained 3 and 6 years of age respectively on first June of the academic year:
3. The Application form and Prospectus can be had from the school office on payment of Rs.100/-
4. Students seeking admission to Class II and above are to undergo an oral and written test.
5. The eligible student who is offered admission to Montessori classes / Class I is to produce the Birth Certificate in original for verification and submit an attested photocopy of the same at the time of admission along with two copies of passport size photographs.
6. Application for admission to other classes will be considered only on the production of Transfer Certificate in original from the previous school and an attested copy of the Birth Certificate to ensure the name and date of birth written in the TC are correct. Helshe has to undergo an entrance test too.
7. The achievement Card issued in favour of the candidate at the previous school has to be produced if required.