1. Admission is open to all students irrespective of their caste, sex, social status and religion.
2. Candidates seeking admission to plus one should have attained 60% marks in SSLC examinations.
3. The Application form and Prospectus can be had from the school office on payment of Rs.100/-
4. The eligible student who is offered admission to plus one is to produce the Transfer certificate for verification and submit an attested photocopy of the same at the time of admission along with 2 copies of passport size photographs.
5. The achievement Card issued in favour of the candidate at the previous school has to be produced if required.